CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Two Weeks

Ahh isn't she a cutie. And today she is officially two weeks old. And I honestly can't remember what it was like before we had her--although I am pretty sure I got to sleep more and taking a shower didn't seem like such a luxury. But still we are so happy she is here.

Monday was her second doctor's appointment--I would have written about it on Monday but my camera battery was dead and I didn't get my replacement charger until last night. :) Anyway, she now weighs 8lbs 4oz (at her first appointment she was already at her birth weight). She is also 22 1/2 inches long. So she has grown quite a bit in two weeks. It is hard to believe.

She had her first cousin's dinner last night, although I openly admit I was totally okay with her sleeping through all of it in her car seat. :)

So that is the two week update--with a cute two week picture. :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

She is a perfect combination of both you & Corey- Adorable!

The Youngs said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations!

Julie Barnes said...

SO cute! I can't believe it has already been two weeks! CRAZY!

bradi said...

Could you get her working on some tricks? I'll be there in December. I can't wait to get my hands on her!