CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

A Sight to See

Danica and I woke up for our early morning feeding to find this:

Apparently Brandy has been feeling a little left out and so she decided to unravel a skein of yarn down the hall from Danica's room to the bathroom and even into the living room. So now that I have talked about her again hopefully she feels better and won't find something else to undo. :)

Danica and I went to lunch with my friend Jenny and her kids yesterday. It was a lot of fun--and I got to expose Danica to mediterranean food (I had a gyro--it was yummy). Before we went home I had to stop at the Carter's store (very dangerous store I have found). I got Danica some clothes--and the onies below may be one of my favorites. I call her my cuddle bug--so the love bug logo seemed to fit perfectly. So here are some pictures of Danica with one of her new outfits on. This is proof that taking a picture while holding the baby does not give the best results--but she is so darn cute that I had to share. :)

3 comments:

andrea said...

Oh, she is so cute. It's so fun with they wake up and realize there is a whole world around them to take in!

Julie Barnes said...

SO CUTE! I can't believe she is already here and so precious! She is so tiny and I love the "love bug" onesie!

bradi said...

Awwww, what a little love bug! Can't wait to get my hands on her!