CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

umm I think it has been a while...

My Aunt Shirley subtlely reminded me that I was slacking a little on my blog updates--okay maybe she blantantly called me out and maybe I have been slacking a lot on my blog updates but you get the picture...

Anyway, Danica and I have been doing well--just nothing exciting enough to warrant pictures and a blog update. But you ask so I deliver.

Every weekend morning (or better yet every morning I am off work), Danica and I have been going to the park. Danica knows the route so well she gets excited the moment she first sees the playground equipment in the distance. The screaming exuberance is contagious.
Her favorite part is the slide--she would spend all day going up the stairs and down the slide if I would let her. And she gets even more excited if she can drag me up to the top so I have to go down the slide with her--fortunately for me I am also the photographer so you don't get to see those pictures. :)
I had noticed that she also seemed to love playing with the sand--so I invested 99 cents into a sand toy kit that became an instant hit. So now I am the look out for more sand toys. Her other newly discovered--or at least new to the blogging community--passion is all things Sesame Street with Elmo and Rubber Duckie as the strong leaders of the group. So she could not contain her excitment when we showed up at the park the first time and Duckie was there to play with.

This morning Danica was obsessed with the sand as well as the duck, so this Duckie got a nice sand scrub. Oh the pampered life of the playground pets. :)

2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

Wow, she is so tall!! I love the update!!

Jen said...

This weather is Perfect for morning outings to the park. I love it too!
I need to invest in some sand toys also- Mack is obsessed with Sand :)