CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Vacation Continues

After the whirlwind of the first week of our vacation, Danica and I have slowed down a little for our second week of our vacation. We have spent more time at home playing, coloring (lots of coloring), watching Sesame Street and Yo Gabba Gabba (Danica's two personal favorites), and reading. I found that Barnes and Nobel had a big sale on their clearance books and got Danica three kids books. She loved them and has had Grandpa and I read them to her repeatedly.


I took this picture with my phone. Danica stole the bandana I had on my head for my yoga class (thats the best way to keep my short hair out of my face). And she had such a great smile on her face I had to share it with all of you. Hopefully I get the same laugh that I did.

3 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

Yeah for VACATION! Two weeks? now that is awesome!

bradi said...

What a cutie! That smile is perfect ;)

Ray said...

awesome,i really like this article and bookmark it.thanks a lot!