CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

Our cousins came to Arizona for a weekend, and while they were here we decided to celebrate Flannery's and Danica's upcoming birthdays. Here are some pictures of the festivities:

Danica's first Happy Birthday hat--I am not too sure if she likes it:

Finally proof that I am not making it up--she really does walk everywhere:

Danica playing the baby piano that I played as a kid while petting the bear she got for her birthday:
I know a picture is worth 1000 words--but I really think you need to see the video to get the full experience of Danica's musical expression:

And of course her Jerry Lee Lewis impression:

5 comments:

Team Skousen said...

WOW! She is so big! I think she looks adorable in her little hat :)

Julie Barnes said...

WOW! Almost a year old, already?! Where has the time gone??

Jen said...

She is walking like crazy- Love it!

andrea said...

Woohoo! Every one year old should get a "practice" bday! Now, how will you outdo it for the real one?! ;)

bradi said...

Flannie was super excited to celebrate a birthday with Danica!