CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Round of Applause Please...

Today Danica showed us that she knew how to clap...and we were so excited we wanted to share it with you. But as usual Danica did not make this incredibly easy to do.

First attempt:

She saw the light and then it was a no go. But I have to say she is rather cute so I thought I would share.

Second attempt:

This time she saw the camera and it was over. I swear she has a knack for seeing that I am trying to share some aspect of her cuteness and that stops her immediately. :)

Final attempt--Corey did a covert op with the camera which involved looking down after she looked at him so she could not see he had the camera. But this time you really get to see the clapping. :)

And yes we were watching the Cubbies on TV--very important to teach Danica from the beginning who the best team in baseball is. :)

5 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

so awesome. You had to get sneaky! I love it!

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

Very cute, and good work! I'm always trying to get pictures/video of Levi while he's being cute, but he always stops as soon as he sees the camera- bummer! :)

bradi said...

What I like the most is that she is good at keeping you on your toes! Go Danica!

Shanan and Danica said...

no doubt she is going to keep us on our toes. :)

Shi and Family said...

Don't you hate that! Arlo always does the same thing for us... he does the cutest thing and the second I pull out the camera, or video camera it is over! It makes me so mad! But that second attempt video is way to cute! I love when they get so excited!