CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Dolly

I am a little behind in blogging, so I didn't get a chance to tell everyone about Danica's first dolly. Jenny, Danica and I went out to brunch at Mimi's cafe and then we went to Carters. Carters was having a WONDERFUL sale--so I got Danica a couple of onies. Jenny got Danica her first Dolly. The funniest thing was that while I wa taking Danica's pictures she decided she didn't want to share the limelight with her new Dolly. She kept getting in front of her Dolly in the pictures. I wonder--does this mean her dislike of the camera?

And I even managed to get a picture of her smiling--that really was the highlight of the day. :)

4 comments:

andrea said...

Yay! Every baby girl needs a dolly....or two....or five. :)

Cute little girl, and I love the cubbies onsie. Her great-grand-dad would love that!

Julie Barnes said...

so cute!!!

Shanan and Danica said...

Yes, her grandpa got them for her. :)

Janquilts said...

She just keeps getting cuter.
Jan