CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer's Here

Some signs that summer is here:

Danica and I have lots of invitations to go play at friend's pools.
An upcoming vacation where Danica and I are going to spend lots of time together.
The market at the corn field is finally open after we have been watching the corn grow into 5 foot tall plants.
The local farmers market has the the yummiest tomatoes to make the yummiest tomatoes.
I get to make the best sandwich with Laughing Cow cheese wedge, basil from my container garden, and heirloom tomatoes.
Ice cream socials every Friday at work--fun, friends, and ice cream--what more could a friend want. :)
Oh yeah and finally Danica gets to eat watermelon--and she eats it like a Nicoll with a little salt. :)

Here are some pictures for your enjoyment:

Danica putting the watermelon rind in the secret compartment of her musical table.

Success!! The watermelon rind has been forced into the secret compartment. Yes I do realize it is not that secret.

Proof that I in no way have to force her to eat the watermelon. Yep she's a Nicoll. :)

1 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

yum, watermelon!!!